Total cook time: 8-10 minutes
1 chopped carrot
½ chopped onion
5-8 sugar snap peas (cut in half )
5-8 baby corn
2-3 Thai basil leaves
1 chopped spicy pepper
1 Tbs. red curry
½ – ¾ C. coconut milk
2-3 Tbs. oil (vegetable or olive)
2 Tbs. soy sauce
1 tsp. powdered chicken broth
1 tsp. liquid sugar
½ – ¾ C. sliced chicken breast
- Heat oil in the wok.
- Add the chicken and brown over medium heat.
- Add the red curry and mix in for about a minute.
- Add the hard vegetables and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add soy sauce (NO tamarind sauce!), chicken broth, and liquid sugar and mix together for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in coconut milk and then add basil and spicy pepper for about a minute then serve.
*All measurements were estimated by eye. Tum didn’t have measuring cups in her kitchen. Adjust all measurements to your preferred tastes. Remember cooking is fun and creative…play around with it.